Freedom Park is open to the public and tours take place daily at 09:00, 12:00 and 15:00.
Admission fees - Adults:
|Combined (//hapo and Garden of Remembrance)||: R90 |
|//hapo ||: R60|
|Garden of Remembrance||: R45|
Admission fees - Children (age 5 -12) and Pensioners (age 60 and over):
Entrance is free for children up to the age of 4.
|Combined (//hapo and Garden of Remembrance)||: R70 |
|//hapo ||: R45|
|Garden of Remembrance||: R25|
Groups of 10 or more people can reserve a guided tour by completing the online booking form or sending an e-mail to
School pupils and students in groups of +25 will be charged Child rates, and there will be one free entry per teacher for a group of 25.
To book a tour, please contact:
|Guest Relations Office|| ||+27 (0)12 336 4020/4052/4048|
|Alternative number|| ||+27 (0)79 873 9069|
| || || |
Please take note of the following:
- The average duration of a tour is approximately two hours.
- Wear comfortable shoes as the tour involves walking.
- Dress appropriately for the weather as the tour will be conducted outdoors.
- Make provision for sun protection ie sun block, hats or umbrellas.
- Vending machines are available at the ticket office for refreshments..
- No alcoholic beverages may be brought into Freedom Park and the consumption of alcoholic beverages on the premises is strictly prohibited.
- Isivivane is a sacred space and visitors wishing to enter this area will be requested to remove their shoes. An alternative path around Isivivane is available.
- Visitors are requested to keep Freedom Park clean and tidy by throwing all rubbish in the trash cans provided.
Map to Freedom Park
The elements of Freedom Park